Second partners’ meeting within the project “Language and Literacy in Vocational Education and Training” (LLIVET)
In the period 13-15 March 2012, Adelina Lyubomirova – junior expert in the Vocational Qualification and Licensing Directorate in the National Agency for Vocational Education and Training (NAVET) took part in the second partners’ meeting within the project of Bulgarian Reading Association (BulRA) Project No. 2011-1-GB2-LEO04-05370 11 “Language and Literacy in Vocational Education and Training” (LLIVET), implemented under Lifelong Learning Programme, Leonardo da Vinci Sectoral Programme, Action “Partnerships”.
The project aims to:
- increase awareness of the importance of basic skills in VET;
- identify examples of good practice;
- identify evidence on the effectiveness of different models of basic skills learning in VET;
- recommend areas for further research.
• Inspire (Verein füër Bildung und Management), Austria
• Swiss Federation of Adult Learning (SVEB)
• Radar B, France
• Bulgarian Reading Association (BulRA), Bulgaria ( more ...)
The Host Organization was Swiss Federation of Adult Learning (SVEB).
The theme of the project meeting was “Researching basic skills in vocational education”.
Ms Helen Casey, representative of the National Research and Development Centre for adult literacy and numeracy, gave a presentation called “Embedded LLN in the UK” - Developments in the last few years, recent research results, best practice examples from UK.
Each project partner shared the best practice example for application of “embedded learning” in a form of presentation.
|НАПОО 2007 © Всички права запазени|